- Graphics engine performance increased substantially, especially on low to medium level 3D cards.
- Mouse direction flight control system enhanced for better response and accuracy.
- Joystick HAT control can now be set to manage lateral and vertical strafe thrusters.
- For player created star systems, planets can now be placed inside nebula clouds without atmosphere and gravity problems.
- Wormhole scaling corrected at certain distances.
- The Phantom cannon occasionably had shifting textures after changing flight controls in-game, now fixed.
You can head over to the Evochron news page for more information, or the Evochron downloads page to get the latest version.