Monday, October 24, 2005

Epic: Middle States Becomes Torn Stars

I got a nice email from Jon of the Epic mod team stating that the mod is now called Torn Stars. Here's a description from the new web site:
Torn Stars (formerly Epic: Middle States) is a new and epic space simulation set in the war torn and ravaged Middle States star cluster. Live a second life traveling and plying the space lanes with a fleet of transports, preying on fat and rich merchant transports as a pirate, exploring l-points and undiscovered star systems, or even laying claims and searching out mineral-rich asteroids.
You can read more about this new mod for Independence War 2, and download the 98MB file, at the official Torn Stars website.

4 comments:

Brian Rubin said...

By the way, if you already have Epic installed, you can just install Torn States over it. That's what I did and it worked fine.

Brazen66 said...

Yes, from what I can see Torn Stars is just Middle States, renamed. I like the new name better in anycase

Anonymous said...

Looks like this may be the alternative to X3

scott keiths blog said...

Hi , I'm trying to learn more about lost blog when I found you. I really enjoyed your post. And I hope to learn more from you, thank you for all the information that you provided here. I was looking for lost blog related information, when I bumped into you. The Epic: Middle States Becomes Torn Stars wasn't exactly what I was interested in. But I really enjoyed myself. Great Post..........