Friday, October 21, 2005

New X3: Reunion Designer Diary Entry at GameSpot

There's a fantastic developer diary entry over at GameSpot detailing the day in a life of a pilot in the X3 universe. Here's a clip:
With him at my mercy, I ask him to surrender. To my surprise, he refuses and then I realize why. I had not checked my immediate surroundings carefully, and two local police ships are speeding to his aid. The supplier was not attached to any station or factory. He was an independent trader and still they came to his aid! Cursing, I swiftly dispatch the freighter and he disappears in a cloud of dust, his scream cut short. Even in this short span of time, the police ships are onto me--one standard Boron M4 fighter and one Vanguard M4. I curse again. Although the M4s are lighter than my ship, they are faster and more agile, and the Vanguard is faster and more heavily armed than most ships.
Be sure to check out the rest of the diary entry over at GameSpot, and enjoy.

2 comments:

news blog said...

Hi , I'm trying to learn more about personal blog when I found you. I really enjoyed your post. And I hope to learn more from you, thank you for all the information that you provided here. I was looking for personal blog related information, when I bumped into you. The New X3: Reunion Designer Diary Entry at GameSpot wasn't exactly what I was interested in. But I really enjoyed myself. Great Post..........

Chus said...

This is what I think: GameSpot