Monday, May 02, 2005

Chain of Command On-Hold

Jake Cannell has announced that Chain of Command is on-hold but that he continues to have interest in completing the project:

Chain of Command is on hold - no longer in active development as of last month. . .

At this point I am uncertain what will happen with this game and engine. I still put it in a little time now and then working on it, but I don't know where that is going yet. I hate to see the project unfinished and would like to take it to some level of near completion, but I simply can't afford to work on it full-time anymore.

That being said, I am interested in continuing it as an independent side project and looking forward to meeting anyone who has some interest in pitching in resources/time to complete it.


The full announcement can be read in this thread at the official forum.

No comments: